The AU-11CD-4K22 is an advanced solution for repeating HDMI with integrated Audio de-embedding, up to 5.1. Connect the AU-11CD-4K22 between your source and display via HDMI, and select the audio format required. This device supports 4K HDR resolutions, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 enabling flexible audio signal management from ultra high definition video signal paths. The built-in HDMI repeater function allows users to extend the transmission distance of up to 4K2K@60 resolutions a further 5m from the device HDMI output.
- HDMI2.0, HDCP 2.2, and DVI compliant
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 4Kx2K (3840×2160@24/25/30/ 50/60 YUV_444 & 4096×2160@24/25/30/50/60 YUV_444).
- Supports bypass of high resolution digital audio formats including LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports HDMI audio sampling rate up to 192 kHz
- Supports Optical S/PDIF audio sampling rate up to 192 kHz
- Supports external HDMI, Digital or Analog audio signal embeds into HDMI
- HDMI supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
- Supports DVI conversion with HDMI to DVI adaptor
- Supports CEC bypass
- Supports analog stereo L/R and Optical S/PDIF audio outputs
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI 2.0 Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI 2.0 Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]
2x RCA [1x Analogue audio Stereo (L/R)]
|Dimensions||128mm [W] x 117mm [D] x 30mm [H]|