The AU-DTO4-RX is a Dante input to 4-channel analogue audio output receiver. Thanks to the integrated support for Dante technology, which extends and routes audio across standard Ethernet networks, this unit forms an important part of an easier and more flexible system for managing large audio systems than traditional point-to-point physical wiring.
Dante does away with the bundles of heavy, expensive, multi-core analogue audio cables and replaces it with low cost, and easy to manage, Cat.5e or Cat.6 cables while maintaining the high quality expected from uncompressed digital audio.
Due to the nature of packet-based Ethernet data transmission, there is no need to worry about the traditional enemies of long distance audio extension, such as analogue signal interference, crosstalk, or signal attenuation. All of this is provided with the absolute minimum of latency (typically around 1ms).
The unit is equipped with four analogue mono audio outputs and one Dante input port which can receive up to 4 audio channels and is compatible with any standard Dante audio sources that might be routed to it. It is powered directly by PoE (Power over Ethernet) which allows for increased installation location flexibility. Basic device configuration is provided by serial over USB while routing and network configuration management is provided via 3rd party control software.
- Standard Dante CAT input
- 4 Mono audio outputs
- Configurable volume and mutes
- High quality DAC functionality with very low latency
- Compatible with any Dante audio network
- Powered directly by PoE (802.3af) provided by the network switch or router connected to the Dante port
- Configuration requires Serial over USB connection
- Simple network audio routing performed via 3rd party control software which is available for both Windows and macOS systems
|Inputs||1x RJ45 [1x Dante IP]
1x USB Micro [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||4x Phoenix (3 pin) [4x Analogue Mono Audio]|
|Dimensions||128mm [W] x 108mm [D] x 25mm [H]|