The CR-CS2 is a simple Control System for a wide variety of connected devices. It has 16 user defined macro events stored within the unit activated via the WebGUI or by telnet, eight of which can also be activated by the external trigger connections.
User defined macros can send commands to remote devices via Ethernet, IR (x4), relay trigger (x4), or RS-232/422/485 (x1) allowing for the control of a wide array of devices at the push of a button. An integrated IR code learning function is also available, allowing the user to store and re-transmit the IR codes sent by nearly any standard IR remote. Comprehensive user control interfaces are available including WebGUI, telnet and console (RS-232 in).
Last but not least, the CR-CS2 supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) allowing it to be powered directly from a standard PoE network switch, without the need for an external power adapter, allowing for simple installation.
- 16 user defined macro events stored within the device
- 8 trigger inputs linked directly to 8 user macros allowing for instant control activation
- 4 relay trigger outputs to control devices such as projector screens, lighting, blinds etc.
- 4 IR outputs to control devices such as sources and displays
- Integrated IR code learning feature
- Multiple control interfaces including WebGUI, telnet and RS-232
- Simple configuration of macros, triggers and relay settings via the WebGUI
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) support – no PSU required
|Inputs||1x RJ45 [1x (PoE) IP Control]
1x USB Type A [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
1x Phoenix (5 pin) [1x RS-232/422/485 Com Port]
1x Phoenix (10 pin) [1x Trigger In (8)]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x IR capture – Infra Red Receiver]
|Outputs||4x Phoenix (2 pin) [4x Contact Closure Relay Outputs]
4x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [4x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||118mm [W] x 128mm [D] x 25mm [H]|