The Ethernet Processor Module is an ultra-compact DIN rail mounted unit with connections for an Ethernet gateway, an M-BUS network and an RS-232 port.
Ethernet allows separate M-BUS networks to be connected together via a dedicated TCP/IP backbone or the shared building IT network.
512 controllers and devices can be connected through a single M-BUS power and data connection whilst retaining individual control.
RS-232 and Ethernet facilitate integration with other building control systems.
- One Ethernet Processor Module per M-BUS network
- Infinite number of M-BUS networks managed by separate Ethernet Processor Modules
- Backbone communication utilising a dedicated TCP/IP network or shared Ethernet
- RS-232 and Ethernet interface with other building control systems
- M-BUS to a range of field based Control Devices such as MultiSensors, Switch Input Units, LCD and Multi-button Control Plates, Blind Controllers and RS-232 Audio Visual Interface
- Installer pre-commissioning testing via the on-board display and keypad
- Integral Astronomical Real Time Clock providing location based dusk to dawn settings
- Non-volatile flash memory
- The modules provide a flexible solution for bespoke panel design to suit any application and installation constraints
- 2 year warranty