The EL-31C-4K22 is a 3×1 Multi-Format to HDMI Switcher with 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) switching featuring USB Type-C, HDMI and Mini DisplayPort inputs which are automatically converted to a standard HDMI format for use with projectors or displays.
This unit provides easy switching functionality with both a manual input selection button and an optional auto-sensing “last memory” feature which can automatically switch to a newly connected source or revert to the previous source, if the current one becomes disconnected, with no user intervention necessary.
This switcher is an ideal addition to any conference room, lecture hall or home entertainment setup with its portable and easy to install design.
- HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.4, and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP 1.x and 2.2 compliant
- HDMI, 1 Mini DisplayPort, and 1 USB Type-C input
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video input and output
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) input/output
- Supports pass-through of many audio formats including 8 channel LPCM, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Supports auto-switch functionality with a “last memory” feature
- EDID bypass with an optimized algorithm to ensure optimal resolution and feature support
- Easy to read LEDs to indicate input selection and operational mode
- Powered via the Mini-USB port (1.2 Amps required)
- Small and portable switch box design
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x USB-C [1x USB-C USB-C / Thunderbolt]
1x Display Port [1x Mini DP Uncompressed AV]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions||85mm [W] x 85mm [D] x 25mm [H]|