The EL-42M-PIP is an advanced Picture-in-Picture (PIP) Multi-view Matrix designed for use across Broadcast, Live events, Military and Medical applications.
Our most advanced PIP device features support for 4K HDR sources. The EL-42M-PIP enables up to 4 sources to be viewed in multi-view mode via the two mirrored HDMI outputs in your chosen configuration. Simply switch between pre-sets or change the configuration live, via the onboard web GUI.
Additionally, the EL-42M-PIP can be switched to Matrix mode allowing seamless switching between source and screen for low latency applications. Control is handled by the front panel buttons, OSD, RS232 and IP Telnet as well as the webGUI.
- 4×2 4K HDR Picture-in-Picture Multi-viewer
- Seamless Source Switching in Matrix Mode
- Supports Custom Size, Position and Settings of Connected Sources in PIP Window Mode
- RS-232, IR, Telnet, WebGui and push button controls
- Individual Source Scaling and EDID management (Internal or External)
- Independent Audio Source Selection and Routing in All Modes
|Inputs||4x HDMI [4x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x RS-232]
1x USB Type A [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||2x HDMI [2x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions||231mm [W] x 162mm [D] x 25mm [H]|