This 4 by 4 HDMI HDBaseT™ Lite Matrix Express Installation Kit has been developed as a robust and cost effective solution at the heart of any four zone multi-room environment. Supplied complete with a HDBaseT™ Lite Matrix plus four PU-514L-RX receivers, the kit enables an installer to easily and confidently configure a 4-zone multi-room AV system using HDBaseT Lite technology and distribute content throughout the system over a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable infrastructure.
- Supports all v1.3 HDMI resolutions
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI complaint
- High Definition Audio supported : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (60m – CAT5e/6/7)
- Supports third-party control systems, with drivers available for : Control FX, AMX, Crestron, RTI, Control 4
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m 1080p 8bit or 10m 1080p 12bit.
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR and Manual Selection Buttons
- Selectable EDID settings – TV (downstream) and STD (fixed)
- Compact 1U Rack mount design
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports additional IR Control via a master (ALL) Input/Output
- Supports full IP control
- Supplied with 4x PU-514L-RX receivers
- Choose to power the PU-514L-RX via the USB output from a TV (Cable available separately – APC-USB) : * Please note the performance and consistency of USB power outputs from TV’s can vary and cannot be guaranteed by CYP.