The RE-EDID is designed to allow the adjustment and manipulation of HDMI/DVI EDID information that is provided to a source device by a connected display so that it may output the correct video/audio signal. Aiming to simplify the technical complications involved in video/audio system integration, home theatre installation, and video/audio equipment testing, the unit features a learning function allowing the user to Read and Write the video/audio EDID to the system. It also supports EDID Emulation and Bypass modes. This device is perfect to overcome source and screen compatibility issues, particularly when integrating PC’s into an AV system.
- HDMI 1.3 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports resolutions up to and including 1080p @ 60Hz, 4K x 2K @ 24/30Hz and 1920×1200 60Hz (WUXGA)
- Supports up to 16-bit Deep Colour
- HD Audio Support : LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS HD Master Audio (Sampling rates from 32 kHz to 192 kHz)
- Supports four different EDID modes: Read / Write / Emulate / Bypass modes
- Read Mode: Reads the TV/display’s EDID information
- Write Mode: Overwrites the TV/display’s EDID information (TV/display needs to be able to support overwrite function)
- Emulator Mode: Allows the source device to read the selected EDID information from the unit’s default or learnt EDID memory
- Bypass Mode: Allows the source device to read the EDID information from the TV/display directly
- 8 unique sets of EDID settings may be stored via the learning procedure.
- Can be powered via USB or HDMI input
- Supports DVI sources when used with a DVI to HDMI adaptor (not supplied)
- Supports CEC functionality
|Dimensions||70mm [W] x 80mm [D] x 22mm [H]|