- Converts HDMI to either S-Video or Composite video.
- Auto set up—no user intervention required.
- Ideal for TVs / Projectors / flat screen TVs with no HDMI input.
- Up to 1080p Full HD supported.
- Stereo Audio output.
- Easy to use.
- Ideal for use with Apple TV V2 & V3.
The HDMI to S-Video and Composite Converter is the ideal way to add an HDMI input to a display which has either an S-Video or Composite type input. With the converter it is possible to add an HDMI connection to displays and systems which do not have an HDMI input.
The output from the converter is via either a mini-DIN connector for S-Video or a phono connector for composite (CBVS) and two phonos connectors for Left / Right audio. The video outputs should be connected directly to the intended display. For S-Video, the connection on the TV may be either be a similar mini-DIN connector or may be via SCART connector. For a SCART connection an S-Video to SCART lead must be used. It is advised to use S-Video where possible. Similarly for composite you may use a phono to SCART lead.