Horizon Satellite Alignment & Test Meter
The all new HD-S2 is the latest generation Meter for the Global uptake of High Definition broadcasts in DVB-S, DSS and DVB-S2 and at an affordable price.
Designed with a generous storage of up to 256 transponders, including the flexibility of 16 user customisable selections for onsite unique carriers. The transmission signals can be isolated with this precise and accurate installation tuner.
As with this type of system, battery supply is important for field and remote locations, so this Meter comes built with a long life high-output Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery pack, supplying 15V DC at 2400 mAh, capable of providing more than 6 hours continuous run time.
Horizon’s menu template of “keep it clear and simple” has continued with this meter, to include features such as Spectrum Display, Constellation Diagrams, Bit Error Rate, Carrier-to-Noise and true MER expressed in dB, all in an intuitive and easy to use format.
The HD-S2 comes as a complete kit with mains charger, car charger and USB cable for data transfer and satellite settings update from our website.
Support and downloads for the HD-S2 are available via a dedicated web site. No internet registration is required, charge your meter up and you are ready to go.
- LNB voltage selectable up to 22 V, 750 mA maximum
- Field-replaceable F barrels for RF IN and OUTPUT
- Symbol rates from 1 MS/s to 45 MS/s
- Frequency range 950 to 2150 MHz
- Input levels from -65 dBm to -25 dBm
- Bargraph RF level display with values in dBm or dBuV
- Bargraph display of signal quality for peaking and polarization
- Display of RF levels over swept frequency range (spectrum)
- Display of I and Q values by constellation diagram
- Writes and recognises DiSEqC 2.0 commands
- Easy download of transponder information by area/operator
- Multiple-entry performance log for off-line upload
- Quick-check LNB/cable diagnostic by current and RF level
- QPSK and 8PSK compatibility
|TM-1015||Horizon Satellite Alignment & Test Meter||log-in||log-in|