The IP-XTREAM-R system enables online broadcasting of live video, with a locally stored archive, an easy and simple process. Video content up to full 4K is supported and is automatically scaled to a resolution that is more appropriate for efficient streaming. 4 individual streams can be created for different viewing hardware ensuring the IP-XTREAM-R creates a versatile platform for customer engagement.
The streamed video can be recorded locally (via SD card) or to a local network drive. An audio mixer function is included, allowing an external audio source to be mixed with the embedded audio of your HDMI source (LPCM 2.0 only). Comprehensive EDID management, intuitive WebGUI, and adjustable Audio functions make this unit a wonderful tool for video streaming and recording.
- 1 HDMI input ,1 VGA input and 1 HDMI output (for local monitoring) are supported
- HDCP 1.x and HDCP 2.2 compliant Note: HDCP encrypted sources cannot be streamed over the Internet and will be blacked out
- HDMI input/output supports resolutions up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- VGA input supports resolutions up to WUXGA (1920×1200@60Hz)
- Advanced H.264 video streaming and recording is provided at QVGA (320×240), VGA (640×480), 720p, or 1080p at up to 60fps
- Recorded video can be stored on the locally inserted SD card, USB storage, or to a designated network drive supporting file system FAT32, EXFAT, NFS, and CIFS
- Can act as a streaming server (using RTP/RTSP protocols) or streaming client (using the RTMP protocol)
- Audio embedding and mixing support with the analog stereo audio input Note: Analog audio can only be mixed with LPCM 2.0 audio from the HDMI source.
- Integrated support for live streaming to Facebook, YouTube or Twitch channels
- On screen countdown timer and text overlays are supported Automatic input switching and downscaling function converting UHD video content (up to 4K@60Hz) down to 1080p or lower for live video broadcast
- Generates 4 simultaneous streams from the same video source (1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps, VGA@30fps, QVGA@30fps) for easy system integration at multiple bandwidth targets
- Advanced EDID management including Internal , External & User configured EDID selections
- Control via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, and IR
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Input Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Unbalanced Stereo Stereo(L/R)]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x Serial Port RS-232 Data]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Port LAN Serving]
1x USB Type A [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Output Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions||231mm [W] x 117mm [D] x 25mm [H]|