REM is a single phase power monitoring device that provides both local and remote readings over SNMP. REM will take 14 different measurements with an accuracy of 1%, including Volts, Amps, Watts, kWh & Power Factor, providing a thorougher analysis of power usage across the connected devices.
REM can be an inline device for integrating with legacy systems, or included in a PDU design to provide a cost effective and powerful measuring tool.
- Overall energy management up to 32Amps.
- PDU Agent Management Software available FOC
- Flexible configuration and implementation.
- Set alerts for critical measurements.
- Send alerts via email.
- Fully CE/WEEE/RoSH compliant.
- Manufactured to BS EN 60950-1.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Communicates via IPV4, HTTP, SNMP, SMTP (email), XML, HTML, Telnet with access into SNMP PDU Agent and supplied MIB for 3rd party integration.
- RMS Volts
- RMS Amps
- Internal Temperature
- Power Factor
- Peak Volts
- Peak Current
- Consumption Cost