The Galil 6−C (formerly SPK−C612) Closed−back Ceiling Speaker features a multi−tap power transformer for selecting 8Ω (bypassing the transformer) or 70V/100V power settings that are suitable for an array installation.
- Type — 2–way coaxial speaker.
- Woofer — 6.5” polypropylene cone.
- Tweeter — 0.5” Mylar dome.
- Impedance — 8Ω.
- Power Handling — 30W RMS, 80W continuous program.
- Transformer Taps — 70V: 30W/15W/7.5W/3.7W/Off (Lo–Z); 100V: 30W/15W/7.5W/Off (Lo–Z).
- UL 1480 & 2043 Approved
- Package Includes — 2 speakers (1 pair), ceiling mounting kit, template and user manual.
- DESCRIPTION: 2–way closed–back ceiling speakers
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 80Hz to 20kHz @ — 10dB, 95Hz to 20kHz @ ±3dB
- WOOFER: 6.5” (165mm) polypropylene with rubber surround
- TWEETER: 0.5” (13mm) Mylar dome
- IMPEDANCE: 8Ω (transformer tap in off position)
- TRANSFORMER TAPS: 70V — 3.7W/7.5W/15W/30W/Off (Lo–Z), 100V — 7.5W/15W/30W/Off (Lo–Z)
- SENSITIVITY: 87dB SPL, 1W @1m
- MAX SPL Continuous: 100.7dB, peak: 103.7dB
- POWER HANDLING: 30W RMS, 80W continuous program
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 9.2kHz
- COVERAGE ANGLE: 101°
- DIRECTIVITY FACTOR (Q): 7.5 averaged 1kHz to 10kHz
- DIRECTIVITY INDEX (DI): 8.6dB averaged 1kHz to 10kHz
- INPUT CONNECTOR: Terminal block
- MATERIALS: ABS bezel, aluminum grill, metal back can
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: –40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F)
- HUMIDITY: 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- WEIGHT PER SINGLE SPEAKER: 2.85kg (6.28lbs) approx
- SHIPPING WEIGHT (FOR PAIR): 8kg (17.64lbs) approx
- INSTALLATION CLEARANCE: Mounting depth: 19.6cm (7.72″)
- ACCESSORIES: Installation bracket, safety cord attached to grill, ceiling mounting kit, cutout template
- COLORS: White