For system building from 8 to 32 zones, with 100 metre range at 4K, autodownscaling to 1080, MHUB S is HDA’s solution for larger projects such as premium residential and light commercial, pubs, retail and the such. Designed to be super simple to install and setup via the uControl App, featuring full control over all connected source and TV functions, including system-wide sequences such as ‘all on’ or ‘all off’, as well as sequence scheduling as a value-add, free onboard function.
MHUB S can be used as an ‘expansion matrix’ stacked with other MHUB models such as MHUB PRO 2.0 or MHUB U. Thus an installer is able to create hybrid systems that deliver a mix of functions for each zone’s need. For example a 4×4 MHUB PRO 2.0 can be combined with an MHUB S to deliver up to 12 zones of video, with 4 having the ARC functionality found on the PRO 2.0
- HDMI® 2.0 features supported up to 18Gbps
- Auto down scaling on all outputs
- Multi-channel digital audio support up to and inlcuding Dolby/Atmos and DTS:X
- HDMI Input Mirrors for output expansion
- HDMI Output Mirrors
- Audio extraction for all outputs (not downmixed)
- Bi-directional IR
- Pass source IR commands to other connected MHUB S systems
- CEC and advanced EDID management
- uControl & Amazon Alexa compatible
- Remotely manageable
- Form factor: 19”/2U aluminium rack-mountable unit
- Inputs x outputs: 8 HDMI x 8 HDBaseT, 2 HDMI (Mirror), 8 HDMI (Input Mirror), 8 Digital Coax
- Transmission tech.: HDBaseT (VS010) + TPC and HDMI
- Video bandwidth: 18Gbps
- ESD protection: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Hub control: Web GUI, IR, TCP/IP, RS232, App, Alexa
- App control: Full control over sources, matrix hub & display functions.
- Device weight: Hub 2400g, RX 187g
- Package weight: 3500g
- Dimensions (W/D/H): Hub 440 / 362 / 88mm (without feet), RX 162.8 / 90 / 18mm
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Relative humidity: 20~90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Power consumption: 30W (max) 0.5W (standby)
- Guarantee: 2/3-year guarantee (Cloud registration required)
- App Control – Full control of your MHUB, Source and Displays via our integrated and free app, uControl.
- Voice Control – All MHUB’s support Amazon Alexa natively, allowing full control of your AV system using voice commands
- 3rd Party Control – MHUB’s offer IP and RS232 integration as standard. Advanced “Expanded IO” drivers also supported for major control systems.
- IR Control – One infrared (IR) remote controller included for hub and zone control inside package.