The OR-88U-4K22 8×8 Matrix provides the ability to connect up to eight 4K UHD HDMI sources to up to eight 4K UHD HDMI displays and freely switch between them.
This unit comes with full support for 18Gbps (6G) resolutions up to, and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) as well as support for 16-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz, HDR (High Dynamic Range), HD audio and other features defined by the HDMI 2.0a specification. With a comprehensive EDID management feature that includes the ability to select between built in default EDID, copied EDID from connected sink devices, as well as a configurable EDID, this matrix can solve many inter-connectivity problems.
This unit also features eight USB ports which supply up to 5V/1A power for use with connected AOC (Active Optical Cable) fiber cable extenders. By using these specialized cables your HDMI content can be extended much further than would be possible with normal HDMI cables.
The built-in OSD has the ability to display user defined text, enabling each output to display 2 lines of custom text on top of the video source in the color of your choice. This unit provides an intuitive set of front panel controls with an LCD, RS-232, Telnet, WebGUI, and IR remote control options.
- HDMI 2.0a and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Eight HDMI inputs matrixed to eight HDMI outputs with 18Gbps (6G) 4K UHD support
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 3840×2160@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) & 4096×2160@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) plus HDR
- Supports 16-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz
- Supports pass-through of audio formats including LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Supports six internal EDIDs, eight external EDIDs copied from connected devices, and four user provided EDIDs
- Eight USB ports to supply 5V/1A power to AOC (Active Optical Cable) fiber extension cables
- OSD with user definable information text
- Controllable via front-panel buttons with LCD, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, and IR remote
|Inputs||8x HDMI [8x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
|Outputs||8x HDMI [8x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
8x USB Type A [8x 5V 1amp USB power output]
|Dimensions||269mm [W] x 438mm [D] x 49mm [H]|