Patch App & Go Continuity Tester
The Patch App & Go Continuity Tester is suitable for testing Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, unshielded and shielded network cables. As the device performs each test the results will appear as a pass or fail on your mobile device. The app will visually display the fault when a fail is detected. Patch App & Go will Instantly identify wiremap errors such as mis-wires, split pairs, shorts and open ends.
Patch App & Go Cable Tracer
Tracing unidentified network cables has also been made simple with Patch App & Go. By inserting the Smart Remote Plugs into the ports of a Patch Panel, Patch App & Go will send a trace through the cable to the uniquely numbered Smart Remote Plug, notifying the user of plugs ID, allowing the user to correctly label the link.
Patch App & Go Saves Time & Money
Patch App & Go Continuity Tester eliminates the need and additional expense of having two men on site to carry out testing, or the time consuming method of testing by yourself. Test up to 24 ports in quick succession before having to relocate your Smart Remote Plugs.
“pioneering, groundbreaking, novel, ingenious, advanced, original.”
Our main goal when designing the Patch App & Go Tester was to come up with a simple testing device that was straight forward to use and did not require a degree to set up. To say that we have achieved this goal would be an understatement.
Patch App & Go is the smarter way to test your structured cabling system……. Simply Patch in, Launch the App & Go Test!
- Test Continuity – Test and verify the correct termination of any 4 Pair network cable. The App will instantly display a visual pass or fail.
- Cable Tracer – Patch App & Go allows you to quickly trace unidentified 4 pair network cables back to their corresponding ports on the Patch Panel or Wall Outlet by using the Smart Remote Plugs.
- Smart Remote Plugs – Each Patch App & Go kit is supplied with 6 Smart Remote Plugs, with the option of buying more. The Smart Remote Plugs can be used for both testing and tracing any 4 pair network cables.
- Rechargeable Battery – The Patch App & Go T1 Dongle is fitted with a 1150mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery & comes supplied with a USB Charging Cable.
- Innovative Design – Pioneering, groundbreaking, novel, ingenious, advanced, original – Patch App & Go is all of these things, packed into one tester.
- Wiremap – Wiremap for Miswires, Split Pairs, Shorts and Open ends. Results are instantly visible on your mobile device.
- One Man Tester – With the use of multiple Smart Remote Plugs, Patch App & Go allows the user to test a number of network points in quick succession without additional assistance.
- Numbered Remote Plugs – Smart Remote Plugs are individually programmed with their own numbers. As testing or tracing is being carried out, the App will identify which Plug has been tested or traced.
- PDF Test Reports – Individual site test reports are automatically saved on your device, which can be viewed, emailed and printed for submission to your customer.
- Saves Time & Money – Eliminates the need for a two man team to test your installation, or the hours it would take for one man to test by himself.
Patch App & Go is packed with some amazingly useful features, all making the product great value for money.
A live test summary of passes, failures & tests remaining.
A visual wiremap display of a good termination.
A visual wiremap display of crossed pairs & open wires.
Save & view site test data to view at a later stage.
PDF Test Report
Automatically produces a PDF site test report, which can be emailed & printed
Launch chat to txt, WhatsApp or call your work buddy whilst testing. (IOS Only)
Test multiple ports, allowing you to save your results & produce a test report
Quick fire testing of ports without saving results
Quickly trace unidentified cables using the Numbered Smart Remote Plugs
Access the easy to naviagte user guide from anywhere in the app
Pioneering, groundbreaking, novel, ingenious, advanced, original.
Test 568A or 568B
Set your device to test to 568A or 568B wiring configurations