Stereo Sound from a Single In-Ceiling Speaker
Can’t fit a stereo pair but want stereo sound? RC6s to the rescue. With two tweeters and a dual voice coil woofer, RC6s is literally two speakers in one. Don’t just hear half your music. This special application speaker is the perfect solution to tight spaces such as hallways, bathrooms, corners or foyers.
- A unique dual tweeter housing delivers both left & right channel highs, while a vented dual voice coil driver automatically “sums” left & right channel mids for true stereo imaging.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets.
- RCi speakers utilize the “virtual enclosure” of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange.
- Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass response.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminum (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make RCi Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. (RCi series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use).
- RCi speakers have paintable grilles and practically disappear into any room.
- RCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.