The PRO-F21RX from CYP is a HDMI over Fiber Receiver designed to extend your 4K UHD HDMI signal using multi-mode fiber optic cable .
The HDMI input and output of this unit supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit), 10/12-bit HDR, 16-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz, as well as HD audio formats and features defined by the HDMI 2.0 specification. The HDMI and Fiber outputs of this unit are mirrored, however HDMI sources with bandwidth higher than 10.2Gbps are automatically chroma and/or bit-depth subsampled for transmission over the fiber output. Six pre-defined internal EDIDs, two external EDID selections and a User uploaded EDID are available for EDID management. The unit provides front panel control as well as RS-232, Telnet and WebGUI control options.
Using fiber optical cable provides many advantages over traditional copper-based extension methods, including RF immunity and electro-magnetic interference, thinner and lighter cables, and greater extension distances (up to 300 meters per jump). Multiple fiber Transceiver (PRO-F32M) units can be placed between the Transmitter and Receiver to increase the transmission distance up to 300m per transceiver. Multiple transceivers also increase installation flexibility and create a matrix system. The unit can be used as a simple ‘point to point’ fiber solution when paired with the PRO-F12TX.
- HDMI with 3D & 4K@60Hz with HDR support (HDMI Inputs & Outputs)
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.x compliant
- 1 x HDMI Input, 1 x HDMI Output (Bypass), 1 x Fiber Multimode Output
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 16-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz
- HDMI sources with bandwidth higher than 10.2Gbps are automatically chroma and/or bit-depth subsampled for transmission over the fiber output
- Supports pass-through of audio formats: LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Comprehensive EDID management support including 6 pre-defined internal EDIDs, 2 external EDIDs, and 1 User uploaded EDID
- Fiber transmission distances of up to 300 meters
- Supports control via front panel, WebGUI, Telnet, and RS-232
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x SFP + [1x LC/PC-LC/PC Duplex MM OM3]
1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x RS-232]
1x USB Type A [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions||231mm [W] x 117mm [D] x 25mm [H]|