4 x 4 HDMI HDBaseT™ LITE 4K Matrix Kit (60m) – Supplied with 4 x PU-515PL-RX Receivers & 1 x XA-HDCP Converter
The 4K2K 4 by 4 HDMI Matrix over CAT5e/6/7 supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K Full HD), multi-channel digital audio from 4 HDMI sources to 4 outputs over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable (up to 60m) for each output. It supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH,Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D content that can be displayed when connecting a 3D TV and 3D source.
This matrix features control via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all the major control systems. This unit also supports UART RS-232 pass-through.
The PU-4H4HBTPL-4K is designed to be used with PU-515PL-RX supplied in the kit.
- HDMI, HDCP1.1 and DVI compliant
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 35m via CAT5e/6 and 40m via CAT6a/7
- 1080p signals can be transmitted up to 60m via CAT5e/6/6a/7
- Supports 3D signal display dependent upon the output display EDID settings
- Supports HDMI input up to 15 meters at 8-bit resolution or 10 meters at 12-bit resolution
- Supports bi-directional IR from input and output locations
- Supports RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- 1U size design
- Supports external and internal EDID settings
- Supports RS-232 for Matrix Control, plus RS-232 pass-through: Third-party devices can be controlled in each zone via RS-232 from the head-end to the receiver, or head-end devices can be controlled via RS-232 from any receiver in any zone