The PU-607BDWP-RX Wallplate Receiver allows uncompressed HDMI signals and IP data to be received via a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable. This solution has the added features of RS-232 and 2-way IR control functionality over the same CAT5e/6/7 cable. These combined HDMI and control signals can be transmitted up to lengths of 100 metres. This Receiver is designed to be used with the PU-607BD-TX and PU-607BDWP-TX Transmitters only, which enables Bi-Directional Power over Cable (PoC) functionality.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions including 4K.
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- HDMI, HDCP, & DVI compliant
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m – CAT6/7; 80m – CAT5e)
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 70m via CAT5e/6 and 100m via CAT6a/7
- Uncompressed video 1080p, 60Hz, 48bits
- Audio support up to 7.1CH & Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD
- 5-Play™ convergence: HDMI, LAN, Bi-Directional POE & Control (IR & RS232)
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports Bi-Directional Power over Cable (PoC)
- Note : Only compatible with PU-607BD-TX & PU-607BDWP-TX Receivers