The PUV-1082PL-4K22N HDMI/HDBaseT Matrix supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz, HDCP 2.2, HDMI2.0) and multi-channel digital audio from 10 HDMI sources to 8 HDBaseT outputs and 2 independent HDMI2.0 outputs. HDBaseT outputs allow transmission via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 60m, whilst the independent HDMI outputs support cable lengths of up to 10m. This matrix supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D video content.
This revised version of our popular 10×10 matrix now includes 6G input auto conversion, pre-gain volume control on all audio inputs, simple automation via CEC sending, and an advanced pattern generator.
This matrix incorporates an independent audio matrix with 14 audio outputs and 10 audio inputs. These outputs and inputs can also be used for de-embedding HDMI audio to the audio outputs and embedding audio to the HDBaseT and HDMI outputs. The audio CAT connections, along with compatible bi-directional audio modules (PU-305BD-TX & PU-305BD-RX & PU-305BDA-RX) allow integration with remote sources and remote audio zones. In addition, volume, mute, treble, bass and audio lip-sink correction controls are available on all direct audio outputs. Optical Audio Return (OAR) Technology allows the optical input on the PUV-1230PLRX receiver to be routed back to the audio matrix. Video signals beyond the bandwidth of HDBaseT will be automatically converted to ensure a picture is always transmitted to the HDBaseT receiver.
HDMI inputs and HDBaseT / HDMI outputs can be configured to send command-based HEX CEC messaging. HDBaseT outputs can be configured to downscale either via Auto EDID read or permanently ON or OFF. The matrix has a built-in pattern generator which can be used to verify the video signal on any of its 10 output ports. The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function provides power to compatible receivers.
Control is via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all the major control systems. The PUV-1082PL-4K22N is designed to be used with PUV-1230PLRX or PUV-1210PLRX receivers that can utilise the PoH capabilities of the matrix.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant
- Routes ten HDMI sources to ten displays using eight HDBaseT outputs and two independent or mirrored HDMI outputs
- HDBaseT lite convergence: High-Definition video and audio, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
- Supported HDBaseT resolutions: VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K@24Hz 4:2:2 HDR
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60 (YUV 4:4:4) on HDMI output ports
- Supports automatic 4K@60 YUV 4:4:4 to YUV 4:2:0 conversion for HDBaseT outputs
- Supports automatic 4K HDR conversion for HDBaseT outputs as required
- Supports HDMI inputs and HDBaseT / HDMI outputs HEX based CEC messaging
- Supports HDBaseT output downscaling
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 35m via CAT5e/6 and 40m via CAT6a/7
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS X
- Supports audio matrix functionality enabling full audio management of the system including HDBaseT audio zone selection, fully independent audio only zones and HDMI audio embedding and de-embedding
- Supports Digital to Analogue Conversion (DAC) and Analogue to Digital Conversion (ADC) for audio integration
- Supports on-board audio over CAT inputs and outputs for transmission up to 150m
- Supports Volume, Mute, Treble, Bass, and Audio delay for lip-sync on direct audio outputs
- Supports Audio Pre-Gain level adjustment for all digital and analogue audio inputs
- HDBaseT outputs with Optical Audio Return (OAR) system
- Audio mixer function
- Advanced internal and external EDID management with 4 sets of configurable EDID settings
- Internal test pattern generation for self-testing and sink device testing.
- Bi-directional IR support over HDBaseT
- Control is via RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- Supports OSD for input and output naming plus banner text
- 2U rack mounted design
|Inputs||10x HDMI [10x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
8x RCA [4x Configurable Analogue Audio Stereo (L/R)]
2x RJ45 [2x Bi-directional Audio plus Propriety Data]
9x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [9x Infra Red Receiver]
1x RJ45 [1x Control IP]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
2x Toslink [2x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]
2x RCA [2x Coaxial 2 Channel LPCM]
|Outputs||8x RJ45 [8x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]
2x HDMI [2x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
24x RCA [12x Zone and Extended Audio Stereo (L/R)]
11x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [11x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||438mm [W] x 316mm [D] x 88mm [H]|