The PUV-1250PL-TX is a Multi-Format HDBaseT™ Extender designed to provide a flexible solution for educational and corporate environments.
Featuring HDMI, USB-C, DisplayPort & VGA inputs with support for 4K HDR (4K@60Hz 4:4:4), the PUV-1250PL-TX offers a wide variety of connectivity and switching options for any presentation space.
Auto-switching is operational across all digital video inputs ensuring the active source will always be displayed. EDID & HDCP settings can be adjusted from the WebGUI plus signal event automation allows CEC commands to be sent to turn on connected screens once an active source is detected. The USB-C input provides power (up to 60W) to any connected device, and the HDBaseT output provides PoH (Power over HDBaseT) to connected compatible receivers such as the PUV-1210PL-RX.
Control is provided via the front panel, WebGUI, IP Telnet and RS232.
- HDBaseT output supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit) or 4K@30Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit). 4K@50/60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) or 4K@any (10/12-bit) sources will be automatically converted to 1080p.
- HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.4, and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA with analogue audio, and USB Type-C inputs
- Integrated auto-switching across all digital video inputs
- Supports pass-through of many audio formats including 8 channel LPCM, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Signal event automation using CEC commands
- Comprehensive EDID & HDCP management
- USB Type-C port provides power (up to 60W) or charge to any compatible device
|Inputs||1x 15pin Dsub [1x VGA RGBHV]
1x USB-C [1x USB-C / Thunderbolt]
1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x Display Port [1x Display Port Uncompressed AV]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
1x Phoenix (3 pin) [1x Local RS-232]
1x Phoenix (3 pin) [1x Remote RS-232]
1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
1x USB Type A [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||231mm [W] x 115mm [D] x 25mm [H]|