The PUV-1630TTX is a brand new AV concept for the Commercial & Corporate channel. Presentation equipment in corporate meeting rooms can be difficult to operate and provide the user with challenges when connecting their source to the installed AV system. Flexible meeting rooms are also becoming more commonplace, which is where the PUV-1630TTX provides the perfect balance between ease of use and portability.
In collaboration with CMD the leading office power and lighting specialists, CYP has developed a dedicated HDBaseT switcher and Transmitter that fits seamlessly into the CMD ‘Contour’ range. Providing the user with a flexible AV solution that removes the boundaries of how a meeting space can be used.
The PUV-1630TTX Transmitter is a 2 x HDMI, 1 x VGA switch which allows uncompressed HDMI and VGA signals to be transmitted over a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable. This solution has the added features of analogue audio em-bedding and a LAN connection over the same CAT5e/6/7 cable. These combined HDMI and control signals can be transmitted up to lengths of 100 metres to a compatible PUV-1600 Series Receiver. When a device is connected to the PUV-1630TTX, CEC control can be applied to ‘power up’ the connected display and select the correct HDMI input channel (programmed via the WebGUI).
This unit also supports automatic input detection between the HDMI and the VGA inputs using hot plug detection, offering the user ‘hands free’ control of the device. Despite the 10.2Gbps bandwidth limitation of HDBaseT this clever transmitter will automatically convert signals of higher bandwidths ensuring any HDMI 4KUHD signal can be passed through the HDBaseT system. The unit also features push button control on the front of the panel. The unit is powered by PoH supplied by a compatible PUV-1600 series receiver.
- Produced in collaboration with CMD
- Supplied complete with the CMD ‘Contour’ unit, and C Clamp for table-top fixing
- HDBaseT: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT)
- HDMI 2.0 and DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- 2 x HDMI Input
- 1 x VGA Input with 3.5mm mini-jack analogue audio input
- Automatic conversion of 4K @ 50/60Hz HDMI sources to 4K@30Hz (4:4:4 8-Bit) for transmission over HDBaseT
- Supports VGA input resolutions up to WUXGA (RGB)
- PoH (Power over HDBaseT) Support
- Auto Switching
- CEC Control
- Front panel push button control
- Front panel LEDs to indicate Input Selection, link status and power
|Inputs||2x HDMI [2x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 15pin Dsub [1x VGA RGBHV]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Analogue audio Stereo(L/R)]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving]
|Outputs||1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]|
|Dimensions||130mm [W] x 50mm [D] x 45mm [H]|