The new PUV-1820TX-AVLC Transmitter enables video resolutions up to 4K UHD including 10/12-bit HDR & Dolby Vision, to be transmitted along with HD audio, 2-Way IR, RS-232, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and LAN signals up to a distance of 100m. This solution provides advanced signal management ensuring reliable results in the most demanding installation environments. All audio, video, control, and power are transmitted simultaneously over a single CAT6a/7 cable up to 70m.
Despite the 10.2Gbps limitation of HDBaseT™ technology, this groundbreaking product enables data rates of up to 18Gbps to be transmitted using AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) Technology. The transmitter enables 4KUHD sources up-to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit) as well as 10/12 bit sources with HDR (Including Dolby Vision) to be extended to a compatible receiver. The result is a perfect 4K 6G visually lossless image delivered to the display screen.
The PUV-1820TX-AVLC features 1 x HDMI Input as well as a local HDMI output, providing flexible integration of a local screen to the TX.
- HDBaseT 5-Play™ convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
- Supports up-to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K @50/60Hz 4:4:4 8-bit) video input
- 1 x HDMI Input, 1 x HDBaseT Output, 1 x HDMI Local Output
- AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression)
- AVLC Features manual selection between High Quality and Standard compression (Useful for longer cable runs)
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K @50/60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit)
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Supports Deep Colour input and output up to 12-bit
- Supports CEC Bypass
- 4K 3G Timings and 1080p up-to 100 Metres, 4K 6G Timings upto 70 Metres
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports 3D signals
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT AVLC HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||231mm [W] x 117mm [D] x 25mm [H]|