The PUV-2000RX Slimline Receiver supports video resolutions up to 4K UHD, along with HD audio, 2-Way IR, RS-232, PoH (Power over HDBaseT), and LAN signals up to 100m. Utilising the latest HDBaseT™ 2.0 technology, this solution provides advanced signal management and dedicated audio pathways to ensure reliable results in the most demanding installation environments. In addition to the full 5-Play convergence, this device also incorporates OAR (Optical Audio Return) and ARC (Audio Return Channel) functions which enable audio from a compatible display to be routed back from the receiver unit to the transmitter. All audio, video, control, and power are transmitted simultaneously over a single CAT6a/7 cable up to 100m.
All of these features are encorporated into an ultra slim casing (less than 18mm thick), providing unrivalled flexibility and ease of installation.
- Supports full HDBaseT™ 2.0 specification signals can be received up to a maximum distance of 100m over CAT6a/7
- HDCP 2.2, HDMI and DVI compatible
- HDBaseT 5-Play™ convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
- Supported resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 70m via CAT5e/6 and 100m via CAT6a/7
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Optical audio return (OAR)
- Supports optical sampling rate up to 48kHz
- Audio return channel (ARC)
- Dedicated channel for analogue stereo audio transmission from a compatible transmitter to receiver.
- Ultra slim chassis design for ease of installation
|Inputs||1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT 2.0 HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
1x Phoenix (3 pin) [1x Stereo (L/R) Audio Output]
1x Phoenix (3 pin) [1x RS-232]
|Dimensions||163mm [W] x 78mm [D] x 16mm [H]|