The PU-507TX-HDVGA allows VGA and uncompressed HDMI signals to be transmitted over a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable to lengths of up to 100 metres. This device features full 5-Play convergence allowing the distribution of Video, Audio, LAN serving, Power over Ethernet (PoE), RS-232 and 2-way IR control functionality over the same CAT5e/6/7 cable. This transmitter allows the user to select and switch between a HDMI or VGA source whilst the integrated scaler ensures maximum resolution support for the connected display. Additionally, the PU-507TX-HDVGA utilises an auto-scan feature which detects and switches to the last active input.
- Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions.
- Auto Scan function – scans the inputs for a live signal
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- HDMI, HDCP, & DVI compliant
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m – CAT6/7; 80m – CAT5e)
- Audio support up to 7.1CH & Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD
- 5-Play™ convergence: HDMI, LAN, POE & Control (IR & RS232)
- Supports 3D signals
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 15pin Dsub [1x PC RGBHV]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Analogue Stereo(L/R)]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
1x USB Type A [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
|Outputs||1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||145mm [W] x 200mm [D] x 30mm [H]|