Internet Goes Further with Powerline
AV600 2-port Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
Extend Your Network to Any Room Using Existing Powerline
You need to connect your router in the living room with your desktop in the bedroom upstairs. Trailing a long Ethernet cable through the house isn’t a good look, and it’s expensive to install additional wiring in the walls. With powerline, there’s a better way.
The TL-PA4022P KIT transforms your home’s existing electrical circuit into a high speed network. No configuration is required — plug your adapter into a power socket and establish a connection within minutes.
Note: Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
Ditch the complicated setup process for good. Get started with powerline in just two steps :
- Step1 :connect TL-PA4010P to your router.
- Step2 :plug in TL-PA4020P wherever you have wired internet devices.
Maximum Speeds and 300 Meter Range
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4022P KIT provides stable, ultra-high-speed data transfer rates over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. TL-PA4022P KIT easily handles bandwidth intensive applications. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
Power Socket for Additional Devices
With its integrated power socket, the TL-PA4022P KIT provides ultimate convenience for your home. Connect an additional device or power strip to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket.
Two LAN Ports
Compared with TL-PA4010P KIT, TL-PA4022P KIT is equipped with an additional LAN port to give you more wired network connections. Link two devices to the adaptor via Ethernet cables to enjoy fast, simultaneous wired internet on both.
Saves Up to 85% on Power
TL-PA4022P KIT automatically switches from its regular working mode to efficient Power-Saving mode when not in use, reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in sets of two or more.
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary due to network environment factors including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and more.
- Actual data transfer rate will vary due to the network environment.
- 2 Ports per unit, 100Mbps
- HomePlug AV1 standard compliant, providing data transmission over electrical wires for HD video streaming
- Ethernet ports allow connection of wired internet devices such as desktop computers
- Integrated power sockets ensure no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug-and-play design and easy encryption at the push of a pair button
- Power-Saving mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Power Consumption||TL-PA4010P: Maximum: 2.61W; Typical: 2.27W; Standby: 0.55W
TL-PA4020P: Maximum: 2.93W; Typical: 2.68W; Standby: 0.57W
|LED Indicator||Power, Powerline, Ethernet|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||1.7 x 2.3 x 3.7 in (42 x 58 x 95 mm)|
|Range||Up to 300 meters/1000 feet over existing electrical wiring|
|Transmission Speeds||Powerline: up to 600 Mbps
Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
|Security||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Package Contents||● AV600 2-port Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit (1 x TL-PA4010P + 1 x TL-PA4020P )
● 2 x 2-meter Ethernet Cable
● Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X (10.7 or later), Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing