The CR-KP1 is a wall-mount keypad control system and is ideally suited for any AV install environment such as conference/meeting rooms, classrooms, and home cinemas allowing commands for multiple devices such as the EL-5500 to be programmed into one easy to use device. The CR-KP1 supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) or a DC power supply and allows full control of any devices that are on the same local network and support IP Telnet control, additionally the CR-KP1 also incorporates two contact-closure connections allowing control of third party devices such as a powered projector screens. The CR-KP1 includes a scheduling function allowing macros to be implemented at a pre-selected time and date, for example turning all the equipment off at the end of the day.
All the features of the CR-KP1 can be programmed using the Web Gui which can be accessed by simply searching the IP address in your internet browser.
We have also introduced our own piece of software the CYP Discovery Protocol Service which will locate any CYP product on a network and display there product code and IP address. This piece of software can be found on the downloads tab of this page along with a application guide.
- Adjustable brightness and colour settings for the keypad buttons
- Each keypad button can be assigned one command or macro
- Up to 16 commands can be stored in each macro
- A further 15 macros can be stored within the software application and can be called upon within the commands of the macros assigned to the keypad buttons.
- Scheduling function allows macro commands to be implemented at a pre-selected time
- Web Gui for programming
- 2 x Volt Free contact closure relay outputs
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)