The Input-Output Module is an ultra-compact DIN rail mounted unit with connections for up to eight configurable inputs or outputs and an M-BUS network.
Each of the eight channels are selectable as inputs or outputs. Inputs can be selected as 0/1-10V, DSI or switched contact inputs and outputs can be selected as 0/1-10V or DSI to SELV (Safety extra Low Voltage) equipment.
The Input-Output Module can be used in standalone mode where it can be set-up directly via the on-board keypad and display driven menu system without the need for a PC.
- Eight configurable channels selectable to Inputs or Outputs
- Inputs can be selected to accept 0-10V, 1-10V, DSI or switched contacts
- Outputs can be selected to provide 0-10V, 1-10V or DSI dimming control to SELV equipment such as LED Drivers
- Volt-free Contact Interface with other building control systems
- Intelligent standalone feature providing multiple operating modes programmed from the menu driven display and keypad i.e. Scene Recall, Impulse, Dimming and Protocol Converter
- M-BUS to a range of field based Control Devices such as MultiSensors, Switch Input Units, LCD and Multi-button Control Plates, Blind Controllers and RS-232 Audio Visual Interface
- LED Status Indication of field connected control wiring and devices
- Installer pre-commissioning testing via the on-board keypad and display
- Non-volatile memory
- The modules provide a flexible solution for bespoke panel design to suit any application and installation constraints
- 2 year warranty