The AU-DTI4-TX is a 4-channel analogue audio to Dante output transmitter. Thanks to the integrated support for Dante technology, which extends and routes audio across standard Ethernet networks, this unit forms an important part of an easier and more flexible system for managing large audio systems than traditional point-to-point physical wiring.
Dante does away with the bundles of heavy, expensive, multi-core analogue audio cables and replaces it with low cost, and easy to manage, Cat.5e or Cat.6 cables while maintaining the high quality expected from uncompressed digital audio.
Due to the nature of packet-based Ethernet data transmission, there is no need to worry about the traditional enemies of long distance audio extension, such as analogue signal interference, crosstalk, or signal attenuation. All of this is provided with the absolute minimum of latency (typically around 1ms).
The unit is equipped with four analogue mono audio inputs and one Dante output port which can transmit up to 4 digital audio channels and is compatible with any standard Dante audio receivers that the audio might be routed to. Each audio input can optionally supply phantom power (5v or 48v) if needed by a connected audio source, such as a microphone, as well as a Pre-Gain level adjustment.
It is powered directly by PoE (Power over Ethernet) which allows for increased installation location flexibility. Basic device configuration is provided by serial over USB while routing and network configuration management is provided via 3rd party control software.
- Standard Dante CAT output
- 4 configurable mono audio inputs
- Adjustable Pre-Gain for all inputs
- Optional Phantom Power (off, 5v, 48v) for all inputs
- Channel Mutes
- High quality ADC functionality with very low latency
- Compatible with any Dante audio network
- Powered directly by PoE (802.3af) provided by the network switch or router connected to the Dante port
- Configuration requires Serial over USB connection
- Simple network audio routing performed via 3rd party control software which is available for both Windows and macOS systems
|Inputs||2x Phoenix (3 pin) [2x Analogue Mono Audio]
1x USB Micro [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||1x RJ45 [1x Dante IP]|
|Dimensions||128mm [W] x 108mm [D] x 25mm [H]|