These CYP 8K Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI Cables fully support 8K and 4K high Hertz rate HDMI 2.1 specified for AV content.
Offering the ultimate in audio visual signal transmission performance, these new fully-certified features insulated metal plugs and shielded cable, ideal for hard-wearing installations where reliability is essential.
CYP’s Ultra High Speed HDMI cables are compatible with the latest 2.1 HDMI specifications, offering 48GBps bandwidth and includes 8k, 4K high Hz and HDR UHD (2160p), FULL HD (1080p) and deep colour / High Dynamic Range resolutions, 3D, Ethernet (HEC) and eARC (Audio Return Channel).
- Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI cable
- HDMI 2.1 specified cable
- Up to 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz resolution support
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) and VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) compatible
- 48Gbps bandwidth
- 30 AWG copper wire
- Full bitstream audio compatibility: DTS X; Dolby Atmos; Multi Channel LPCM etc
- eARC and CEC compatible
- HDMI ethernet channel
- Supports 10K resolutions for commercial AV and specialty usages