Kramer’s CLS−AOCH/60 is an innovative active optical HDMI cable for 4K@60 (4:4:4) signal resolution up to 100 meters (328 ft).
This hybrid−fiber cable features micro−HDMI ends with detachable HDMI connectors, making it easy to run through a conduit or other tight spaces.
CLS−AOCH/60 cables are thinner, lighter and more flexible than copper or even standard optical cables.
They offer transparent EDID, HDCP and HDR support with no signal attenuation and reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference. CLS−AOCH/60 cables are an ideal solution for maximizing signal integrity in critical AV installations.
- Video Resolution — Up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- High Data Transfer Rate — Up to 18Gbps.
- Embedded Audio — PCM 8–channel, Dolby Digital True HD and DTS–HD Master Audio.
- HDMI Support — HDCP 2.2, HDR (High Dynamic Range), EDID and CEC.
- High–Quality Connectors — 24K gold–plated, corrosion–resistant and best possible connectivity.
- Reduced EMI & RFI.
- Thin Construction — 3.4mm (0.13”) diameter.
- Small Bending Radius — Only 6mm (0.24”).
- Jacket Construction — Low smoke & halogen free.
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions from 10 to 100m (33 to 328ft).
In The Box:
- 1x Active Optical UHD HDMI Cable
- 2x HDMI type-D to A adapter
- 2x HDMI-A end locking screw
- 1x USB-A to MicroB cable
- 1x pulling capsule
- 1x User manual