This 4×2 HDMI Matrix Switcher is designed to enable the user to switch between any of the four connected HDMI sources to send video and audio to either of the two connected HDMI displays. This matrix switcher fully supports 4K resolutions and is HDMI2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with the latest 4K UHD sources and displays. The unit supports all the latest features of the HDMI2.0 specification such as 4K UHD resolutions (4K2K@60Hz – YUV4:4:4),HDR (High Dynamic Range), ‘Deep Color’, and High Definition audio. Control is via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI.
- HDMI2.0 and HDCP2.2 compliant
- Routes four HDMI sources to two HDMI displays
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 4K UHD resolutions (4K2K@60Hz – YUV4:4:4)
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) and Deep Colour