The PUV-1620A-RX HDMI over HDBaseT Receiver with Amplifier is a 2 by 1 switch with standard HDMI and HDBaseT inputs and an HDMI output as well as amplified stereo audio output. This unit’s HDBaseT input can receive uncompressed high-definition 4K UHD (up to 10.2Gbps) video along with Ethernet, RS-232 and IR control over a single cable up to a distance of 100 metres while the HDMI input supports high bandwidth 4K UHD+ sources (up to 18Gbps) with support for 10/12-bit HDR. Pass-through of multiple digital audio formats such as LPCM (up to 8 channels), Bitstream and HD Bitstream is also supported via the HDBaseT and HDMI inputs. Additionally, the integrated 3.5mm mini-jack and class D stereo amplifier outputs allow audio to be extracted from the selected source (LPCM 2.0 sources only) for local sound reinforcement, ideal for small meeting spaces, classrooms or lecture theatres.
Signal management features such as automatic switching based on input signal and hot plug detection enable convenient hands-free operation. There are also four built-in switching relay connections allowing control over direct power devices such as projection screens, curtains, lights, etc. Front panel controls and a comprehensive WebGUI provide access to manual input selection, volume control, as well as additional functionality such as EDID management, HDCP management and control over the four relay ports.
This switching receiver is ideal for use in residential or commercial point to point applications that require long HDBaseT signal transmission distances such as home theatres, conference rooms, huddle rooms, or lecture halls. The integrated PoH (Power over HDBaseT) feature can provide power to compatible transmitters, providing greater flexibility in installations. This unit can be controlled in a wide variety of different ways including front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, and RS-232.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDBaseT 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 1.x and 2.2 compliant
- 1×HDMI and 1×HDBaseT inputs
- 1×HDMI output
- HDBaseT input supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit) or 4K@30Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit).
- HDMI input and output supports resolutions up to 4K UHD+ (18Gbps,4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports Deep Color input and output up to 12-bit at 1080p60
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) input/output (HDMI bypass only)
- Supports CEC bypass
- Comprehensive EDID and HDCP management
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (PSE) and Control (bi-directional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- HDBaseT input receives video, audio and data over a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable and can reach distances up to 100m/328ft at 4K when using Cat.6A/7
- Supports standard PoH (PSE) from the HDBaseT input to connected HDBaseT (PD) transmitters (compatible transmitters only)
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats including LPCM (up to 8 channels), Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Compact amplifier design
- High performance and efficient 2 channel, class D amplifier with 20 watts of power per channel and volume control
- Control via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, and RS-232
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
1x Phoenix (3 pin) [1x RS-232]
1x USB Type A [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Analogue audio Stereo(L/R)]
2x Phoenix (2 pin) [1x Amplifier Output Speaker Level Stereo Output]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving]
1x Phoenix (3 pin) [1x RS-232]
|Dimensions||231mm [W] x 108mm [D] x 25mm [H]|