The AU-11CA-4K22 Audio Embedder enables you to insert an external audio signal into any HDMI source signal. This device allows you to insert analogue or digital stereo and multi-channel digital surround sound signals (via Optical) to give users the flexibility to manage their audio signals within a wider AV installation. In addition to it’s primary function as an audio embedder, the AU-11CA-4K22 also acts as a HDMI repeater by boosting the HDMI signal enabling up to 10m HDMI cables to be run from the HDMI output . This device supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and 4K HDR resolutions enabling flexible audio signal management into 4K ultra high definition video signal paths.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 4Kx2K (3840×2160@24/25/30/ 50/60 YUV_444 & 4096×2160@24/25/30/50/60 YUV_444)
- Supports HDMI high resolution digital audio format bypass, LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDMI supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
- Select which audio source you require to be embedded onto the HDMI output
- Supports HDMI and Optical S/PDIF audio sample rate up to 192 kHz
- Supports LPCM Stereo, DTS and Dolby Digital via Optical input
- Features CEC bypass
- HDMI signal amplification and equalisation supporting HDMI cable distance of 10m either side of the device at full 1080p.
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI 2.0 Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Analogue Stereo(L/R)]
1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service – Propriety Data]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI 2.0 Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions||118mm [W] x 128mm [D] x 25mm [H]|