The AU-11SA-4K22 advanced digital audio decoder is designed to de-embed 2-channel or multi-channel audio from the connected HDMI input and breakout this audio to provide 7.1 analogue audio connections, plus a 5.1 optical audio output and a HDMI bypass output. This device supports bypass of high resolution digital audio formats including LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio, and supports audio sampling rates up to 192kHz.
In addition, the AU-11SA-4K22 supports 4K HDR video resolutions, HDMI 2.0, and HDCP 2.2 ensuring stunning results and maximum compatibility for any AV system.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant
- HDMI audio decoder with built in repeater
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 4Kx2K (3840×2160@24/25/30/ 50/60 YUV_444 & 4096×2160@24/25/30/50/60 YUV_444)
- The optical output supported audio : LPCM, Dolby Digital and DTS up to 5.1
- HDMI Bypass output supported audio : Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Analogue stereo audio outputs support LPCM 2 channel, 5.1 and 7.1
- Audio sampling rate up to 192 kHz
- HDMI supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
- Features CEC bypass function